The Summer Relay Run - 23 June 2021
The TriFactory is heading back to Palm Hills Club for The Summer Relay Run, our signature team running challenge! On Wednesday, June 23rd, teams of four runners will compete to run as many laps as possible within a two-hour time frame, from 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm, in order to be crowned Summer Relay Run Champions!
Rules & Regulations
- The Relay Run is a two-hour running challenge that takes place entirely within the Palm Hills Club running track.
- Teams are comprised of four runners, falling into three different categories: male, female, & mixed.
- Runners can only be members of one team.
- Each team will receive one timing chip. Only one runner from the team can run at one time, and he/she must fasten the timing chip to their ankle while running.
- Each team must try and run as many laps as they can within the two-hour time period.
- Prizes will be awarded to the winners of each category (male, female, and mixed). Participating runners must select which category they are competing in when signing up.
- The Summer Relay Run is part of the Endurance League and each runner will collect points.
7:00 pm - Athletes arrive and collect race numbers and timing chips.
8:00 pm - The Summer Relay Run begins
10:00 pm - The Summer Relay Run ends
10:15 pm - Awards Ceremony
10:30 pm - Event Ends
EGP 1000 (250 per runner)
Ticket includes premium race medal, automatic race timing, digital race certificate, and giveaways.
To book your race ticket, you will first create a new account and then select your race and complete your purchase through one of two ways:
- Online Payment:
Use your Credit Card to pay online (this option is highly recommended and you will receive an instant confirmation of your registration).
- Cash Payment:
1. Make a cash deposit/transfer to The TriFactory bank account at CIB (Account Number: 100029925709
Account Name: TriFactory)
2. Send the bank slip to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The credit deposited in the bank account will be made available on your online account within 48 hours of sending the email confirmation to us.
4. Register for your chosen race using the credit in your account.
*Registration is not confirmed unless all four steps of the cash payment option are completed successfully.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Payment of tickets can be made online (highly recommended for instant confirmations) or through cash deposits at any of CIB (Commercial International Bank) branches.
2. Tickets are non-refundable.
3. Participants can cancel their tickets before the event's general registration deadline and receive the amount paid in the electronic wallet to be only used for future bookings.
4. Tickets cannot be transferred/resold to other participants under any circumstances.
6. Ticket holders may change their race choice only before the challenge start time.
7. Following the general registration deadline, no changes or cancellations will be possible.