Ramadan Relay Run - 13th of April, 2022
The TriFactory is heading back to Palm Hills Club once again for the 2022 edition of the Ramadan Relay Run, our signature team running challenge! On Wednesday, April 13th, teams of four runners will compete to run as many laps as possible within a two-hour time frame, from 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm, in order to be crowned Ramadan Relay Run champions!
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The Relay Run is a two-hour running challenge that takes place entirely within the Palm Hills Club running track.
- Teams are comprised of four runners, falling into three different categories: male, female, & mixed.
- Runners can only be members of one team.
- Each team will receive one timing chip. Only one runner from the team can run at one time, and he/she must fasten the timing chip to their ankle while running.
- Each team must try and run as many laps as they can within the two-hour time period.
- Prizes will be awarded to the winners of each category (male, female, and mixed). Participating runners must select which category they are competing in when signing up.
- The Ramadan Relay Run is part of the Endurance League and each runner will collect points.
8:00 pm - Runners arrive and collect race numbers and timing chips.
9:00 pm - The Ramadan Relay Run begins
11:00 pm - The Ramadan Relay Run ends
11:15 pm - Awards Ceremony
11:30 pm - Event Ends
Ticket price: EGP 1000 (EGP 250 per runner)
*Please note that ticket prices do not include VAT.
Ticket includes premium race medal, automatic race timing, digital race certificate, and giveaways.
Registration is open until Wednesday, April 6th, 2022, but please note that there is a maximum capacity of 80 teams at the Ramadan Relay Run, with tickets offered on a 'first come, first served' basis. If all spots are filled before Wednesday, April 6th, registration will close before then. We recommend that you sign up quickly!
Match-making: In the event that you do not have a team but wish to take part at the Ramadan Relay Run, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to help you find teammates!
To book your race ticket, you will first create a new account and then select your race and complete your purchase through one of two ways:
- Online Payment:
Use your Credit Card to pay online (this option is highly recommended and you will receive an instant confirmation of your registration).
- Cash Payment:
1. Make a cash deposit/transfer to The TriFactory bank account at CIB (Account Number: 100029925709
Account Name: TriFactory)
2. Send the bank slip to our email email@example.com
3. The credit deposited in the bank account will be made available on your online account within 48 hours of sending the email confirmation to us.
4. Register for your chosen race using the credit in your account.
*Registration is not confirmed unless all four steps of the cash payment option are completed successfully.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Payment of tickets can be made online (highly recommended for instant confirmations) or through cash deposits at any of CIB (Commercial International Bank) branches.
2. Tickets are non-refundable.
3. Participants can cancel their tickets before the Wednesday, April 6th and receive the amount paid in the electronic wallet to be only used for future bookings.
4. Tickets cannot be transferred/resold to other participants under any circumstances.
5. Following the general registration deadline, no changes or cancellations will be possible.