PORTO SPORTING CLUB BEACH RACE - 26 MARCH 2021 - PORT SAID
The Porto Sporting Club Beach Race takes place on Friday, March 26th at Porto Said, Amer Group’s exciting new development in Port Said. The event will combine running and beach obstacles organised by The TriFactory in collaboration with Night Runners. The race includes automatic timing using the MyLaps Timing System, outstanding course management, and special race medals at the finish line for every single participant.
The Beach Race will be 5 kilometres in length and suitable for ages 10 and up, while a 1K Kids Race will also be organised for family and children to take part in together.
As the host of the event, Porto Said will welcome visitors to its beautiful beachfront right on the Mediterranean coast, while race participants will run through the new Porto Sporting Club, hotel complex, residential zones, and of course the beach, starting and finishing on the seaside promenade.
DESTINATION: PORTO SAID BY AMER
Porto-Said gated community is considered one of Port Said’s most beautiful and elite destinations. Porto-Said hosts more than 4000 top notch apartments and villas as well as a 5 stars resort and spa. It’s also considered a home to the family of NIS international school. In Porto Said, everything you need is just a walking distance; including Port Said’s largest hypermarket, shopping district, and an entertainment hub for all family members. The location is also strategic in terms of proximity to all the nearby landmarks and cities; only 15 minutes from Port Said’s downtown, 25 minutes from Port Foad and 40 minutes from Damietta.
For more information about Porto Said click here.
Beach Race - (ages 10+)
5KM run including 5 obstacles
1K Kids Race (ages under 10) (untimed family race)
Friday 26 March
9:00 – 10:00 Athlete Registration
10:00 Race Warm-up
10:15 Beach Race Start
13:30 1K Kids Race
14:00 Awards Ceremony
14:00 - 17:00 Fun Activities
All athletes will be timed using the MyLaps Timing System for accurate results through the electronic timing chip. Final results will be posted online and organised via overall ranking and age groups and gender with the top overall winners to be honoured on the podium, receiving their champions' medals and prizes.
The registration fee covers the full race experience including the race number, automatic timing service, race bracelet, participation medal, and digital race certificate. Participants in the 5k race will receive a finisher t-shirt and 1K Kids participants will get a finisher cap!
February 1st - February 28th
1k Kids------------EGP 150
March 1st - March 21st
1k Kids------------EGP 150
Bus Transportation is available from
Cairo to Port Said and Back.
Move from Cairo to Port Said: Friday, March 26th at 6:00 am
Move from Port Said to Cairo: Friday, March 26th at 5:00 pm
Meeting Point: Abdel Monem Read - Go Bus Station
Bus Fees: EGP 100
For more information contact: 01097227746
To book your race ticket, you will first create a new account and then select your race and complete your purchase through one of 3 ways:
1. Online Payment:
Use your Credit Card to pay online (this option is highly recommended and you will receive an instant confirmation of your registration).
2. Cash Payment to The TriFactory
1. Make a cash deposit/transfer to The TriFactory bank account at CIB (Account Number: 100029925709
Account Name: TriFactory)
2. Send the bank slip to our email
3. The credit deposited in the bank account will be made available on your online account within 48 hours of sending the email confirmation to us.
4. Register for your chosen race using the credit in your account.
*Registration is not confirmed unless all four steps of the cash payment option are completed successfully.
3. Cash Payment to Night Runners
For registration through Night Runners visit the official Facebook page
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Payment of tickets can be made online (highly recommended for instant confirmations) or through cash deposits at CIB Bank.
2. Tickets are non-refundable.
3. Registered athletes can cancel their tickets before the general deadline March 21st and receive the amount paid in the electronic wallet to be only used for future bookings.
4. Tickets cannot be transferred/resold to other participants under any circumstances.
5. Participants need to present a photo ID at the event that matches the ticket to receive the race pack.
6. Following the general registration deadline March 21st, no changes or cancellations will be possible.
7. Ticket fees do not include accommodation or transportation.
8. DISCLAIMER: In the event that the race is cancelled or postponed due to any pandemic-related concerns, The TriFactory commits to a full refund to all registered athletes.