Yes Yoga Day Combatting Violence Against Women is back for the second year in a row, taking place at 9 Pyramids Lounge at the Great Pyramids of Giza. This year, Yes Yoga Day will focus on supporting and empowering female refugees in Egypt. The event will feature two yoga sessions by top instructors, two panels on the empowerment of female refugees in Egypt, a live entertainment show, and a bazaar showcasing handicrafts by talented local female artisans.
Yes Yoga Day is organised in partnership with Ghalya by ALEXBANK, the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development, and the National Council for Women, and the Ministry of Social Solidarity.
DATE & LOCATION
The Yes Yoga Day will take place on Friday, November 12th, 2021 at 9 Pyramids Lounge and will feature two yoga sessions.
9 Pyramids Lounge is a restaurant and lounge concept within the Giza Pyramids Plateau, featuring unrivalled views of the three main Pyramids of Giza and the six others attributed to their pharaohs' wives. The unique and peaceful scenery provides a perfect setting for yoga, and proved to be a huge success in the 2020 edition of the event.
MEET THE YOGIS
Founder of Eden
Founder of YogiThings
Farah Nofal is a 600 hours YTT yoga teacher, A teacher for 5 years, An IIN health coach, An IIN hormone health specialist, An Animal Flow Instructor, a Level 2 Certified Cross-fit Trainer and an ISSA fitness trainer and an EPI Strength & Conditioning Coach.
Teaching yoga changed her perspective on fitness and heath, discovering how good my body is truly meant to feel.
She now believes and preaches an Integrative lifestyle with the balance of Fitness and Yoga.
She’s a certified health coach and nutritionist,
Believing that nourishing your body well is essential to healthy living!
“ I believe in an Integrated Approach to Health, Wellness and LifeStyle, A healthy body, a relaxed mind and a beautiful soul.”
OMNIYA EL BAGHDADI
With over five years of teaching experience, Omniya has taught at various cities globally including Melbourne, Brisbane, Abu Dhabi and Cairo. She completed her 200hr Power Vinyasa YTT in Nairobi, Kenya with Africa Yoga Project.
She loves to combine creative sequencing, a spirit of playfulness & a dose of inspiration to her classes. Omniya teaches Power Vinyasa, which is an invigorating & energetic form of yoga. It builds strength, flexibility, balance and stamina.
Ticket Price: EGP 500 (Profits from ticket sales will be donated to charity)
To book your ticket, you will first create a new account and then select your event and complete your purchase through one of 2 ways:
1. Online Payment:
Use your Credit Card to pay online (this option is highly recommended and you will receive an instant confirmation of your registration).
2. Cash Payment:
1. Make a cash deposit/transfer to The TriFactory bank account at CIB (Account Number: 100029925709
Account Name: TriFactory)
2. Send the bank slip to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The credit deposited in the bank account will be made available on your online account within 48 hours of sending the email confirmation to us.
4. Register for your chosen race using the credit in your account.
*Registration is not confirmed unless all four steps of the cash payment option are completed successfully.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Payment of tickets can be made online (highly recommended for instant confirmations) or through cash deposits at CIB Bank.
2. Tickets are non-refundable.
3. Registered athletes can cancel their tickets before the general deadline November 11th and receive the amount paid in the electronic wallet to be only used for future bookings.
4. Tickets cannot be transferred/resold to other participants under any circumstances.
5. Participants need to present a photo ID at the event that matches the ticket to receive attend the sessions.
6. Following the general registration deadline November 11th, no changes or cancellations will be possible.
7. Ticket fees do not include accommodation or transportation.
8. DISCLAIMER: In the event that the event is cancelled or postponed due to any pandemic-related concerns, The TriFactory commits to a full refund to all registered athletes.