Yes Wellness Club is excited to present the first Yes Yoga Day of 2021, taking place at Fountainside in Uptown Cairo on Friday, March 12th. Following the success of the first Yes Yoga Day at the Pyramids of Giza, this upcoming yoga event will feature Farah Nofal & Sarah Abdelmoneim, leading their signature power vinyasa classes.
Yes Yoga Day By The Fountain will benefit from an amazing setting, elevated above Cairo and offering yogis a wide open green space where they can relax and truly connect with their practice.
1 - 2 PM Check-In
2 - 3 PM YinYasa with Farah Nofal
3 - 4 PM Break
4 - 5 PM Feel Good Vinyasa with Sarah Abdelmoneim
DATE & LOCATION
The Yes Yoga Day will take place on Friday, March 12th at 12:00 pm at Uptown Cairo, by the fountain and will feature sessions led by top yogis Farah Nofal & Sarah Abdelmoneim.
About Farah Nofal
Farah Nofal is a 500 hours YTT yoga teacher, An IIN health coach, An Animal Flow Instructor, a Level 2 Certified Crossfit Trainer and an ISSA fitness trainer.
She has actively been involved in Egyptian wellness community for over 7 years. Prior to teaching Yoga, Farah focused on Strength and conditioning,crossfit and functional training. Teaching yoga changed her perspective on fitness and heath, discovering how good my body is truly meant to feel.
She now believes and preaches an Integrative lifestyle with the balance of Fitness and Yoga.
She’s a certified health coach and nutritionist,
Believing that nourishing your body well is essential to healthy living!
“ I believe in an Integrated Approach to Health, Wellness and LifeStyle, A healthy body, a relaxed mind and a beautiful soul.”
About Sarah Abdelmoneim
Sarah is a radio presenter by day and Yoga instructor all the time, is an absolute force of energy & positivity.
She started her yoga journey back in 2016 and finished her 500 Hrs vinyasa and Yin training back in 2018 between Bali & India. A former corporate employee took off to Bali for a year to teach yoga philosophy, meditation, vinyasa, yin & a lot more at Yoga Union teacher training.
She helped 100s of teachers graduate to spread the love of yoga in the world. She came back home in 2019 to continue her journey back home and in 2020 launched the first Egyptian Yoga & wellness platform called Sukun Studios.
Sarah has held and led many retreats in Egypt & abroad & loves focusing on practices that help you open your body, explore your possibilities, calm your mind & connect with your true self.
500 HR Vinyasa & Yin Yoga instructor, 200 HR teacher training instructor & founder of Sukun Studios.
Ticket Price: EGP 500
To book your ticket, you will first create a new account and then select your event and complete your purchase through one of 2 ways:
1. Online Payment:
Use your Credit Card to pay online (this option is highly recommended and you will receive an instant confirmation of your registration).
2. Cash Payment:
1. Make a cash deposit/transfer to The TriFactory bank account at CIB (Account Number: 100029925709
Account Name: TriFactory)
2. Send the bank slip to our email
3. The credit deposited in the bank account will be made available on your online account within 48 hours of sending the email confirmation to us.
4. Register for your chosen race using the credit in your account.
*Registration is not confirmed unless all four steps of the cash payment option are completed successfully.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Payment of tickets can be made online (highly recommended for instant confirmations) or through cash deposits at CIB Bank.
2. Tickets are non-refundable.
3. Registered athletes can cancel their tickets before the general deadline March 8th and receive the amount paid in the electronic wallet to be only used for future bookings.
4. Tickets cannot be transferred/resold to other participants under any circumstances.
5. Participants need to present a photo ID at the event that matches the ticket to receive attend the sessions.
6. Following the general registration deadline March 10th, no changes or cancellations will be possible.
7. Ticket fees do not include accommodation or transportation.
8. DISCLAIMER: In the event that the event is cancelled or postponed due to any pandemic-related concerns, The TriFactory commits to a full refund to all registered athletes.