This summer, Yes Yoga Day will head to the North Coast and take place on the amazing golf course at Porto Golf Marina! The event will take place around sunset on Friday, July 30th, and will feature a top yoga instructor, special giveaways, and of course an amazing setting surrounded by greenery.
Registration for Yes Yoga Day on the Golf Course is now open!
4:00 - 5:30 PM Check-In
6:00 - 7:30 PM Yoga Session
DATE & LOCATION
The Yes Yoga Day will take place on Friday, July 30th at 4:00 pm at Porto Golf Marina and will feature a sunset session led by top yogi Mariam Azmi
About the Class
Through my signature flow, "the soul dance", I will guide you through a soulful 90 minutes journey of moving meditation.
A fusion of yoga, dance, and movement, the soul dance, is the perfect combo for those who are ready to take their practice to the next level as they explore their bodies through intelligent movement and fun transitioning.
The soul dance is the harmony between effort and ease, the place where you feel fully absorbed and highly focused. Whether you are an experienced practitioner or an absolute newbie, the soul dance will leave you in bliss.
Ticket Price: EGP 250
To book your ticket, you will first create a new account and then select your event and complete your purchase through one of 2 ways:
1. Online Payment:
Use your Credit Card to pay online (this option is highly recommended and you will receive an instant confirmation of your registration).
2. Cash Payment:
1. Make a cash deposit/transfer to The TriFactory bank account at CIB (Account Number: 100029925709
Account Name: TriFactory)
2. Send the bank slip to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The credit deposited in the bank account will be made available on your online account within 48 hours of sending the email confirmation to us.
4. Register for your chosen race using the credit in your account.
*Registration is not confirmed unless all four steps of the cash payment option are completed successfully.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Payment of tickets can be made online (highly recommended for instant confirmations) or through cash deposits at CIB Bank.
2. Tickets are non-refundable.
3. Registered athletes can cancel their tickets before the general deadline July 29th and receive the amount paid in the electronic wallet to be only used for future bookings.
4. Tickets cannot be transferred/resold to other participants under any circumstances.
5. Participants need to present a photo ID at the event that matches the ticket to receive attend the sessions.
6. Following the general registration deadline July 29th, no changes or cancellations will be possible.
7. Ticket fees do not include accommodation or transportation.
8. DISCLAIMER: In the event that the event is cancelled or postponed due to any pandemic-related concerns, The TriFactory commits to a full refund to all registered athletes.