top of page
CLICK TO CHECK THE FULL START LIST
1. Trailmaster takes place Wadi Degla Protectorate (click HERE for location), beginning and ending near the gates.
2. There are limited parking spots available at the event venue, we recommend car-pooling.
3. There is no baggage claim. Participants should leave their belongings in their vehicles.
4. All three distances (5K, 10K, & 21K), will begin at 6:30 AM sharp. You need to arrive and check in between 5:30 am to 6:15 am.
5. At the Race Check-In, all runners will receive their race numbers before they begin the race. Upon completion, all runners will receive their race medals and their race packs.
6. Male & female toilets will be available at the Start & Finish Line. Due to the sensitive nature of the Protectorate, there are no toilets on the route.
7. Trailmaster is officially self-supported, but there are water stations spread out across the course, roughly every 2.5 kilometres, for those who need to hydrate.
8. The TriFactory managers & staff, Pacer patrol vehicles, and Alfa Medical Group doctors and medical personnel will be monitoring the race course and will be ready to assist any runner that requires help.
9. Please note that there is no phone signal or 4G connectivity past the first 2 kilometres.
10. The final cut-off time for all three distances is 9:30 am, after which awards will be presented.
One final note: Wadi Degla is a natural reserve with a sensitive eco-system. Please make sure to keep it clean and to not approach or touch any flora or fauna. Good luck and see you at the Start Line!
bottom of page