The Run for Upper Egypt - Friday, November 4th, 2022
NewGiza Sports Club
For the first time ever, The TriFactory, NewGiza, and the Ahmed Bahaa El-Din Association are partnering up to organise an exciting road running race that will take place in the heart of NewGiza, beginning and ending at NewGiza Sports Club.
The Run for Upper Egypt will offer runners the opportunity to run for a fantastic cause, which is the work that the Ahmed Bahaa El-Din Association does in Assiout and Upper Egypt in general. The Association's work focuses primarily on social, cultural, and educational development, and all proceeds from this event will go towards the Association's initiatives.
Taking place on Friday, November 26th, The Run for Upper Egypt will offer participants two fun and untimed distances (5K & 10K). Commemorative medals will be presented to every runner who crosses the Finish Line.
Sign up to today and run to make a difference!
Route - Fast & Fun!
The Run for Upper Egypt benefits from a great route that will allow runners and walkers to take in the surrounding scenery of NewGiza while participating on a fully pedestrianised path that is safe for all ages and abilities.
Both the 5K & 10K will begin and end at NewGiza Sports Club. Full maps will be published shortly.
5K Distance (Ages 8+)
10K Distance (Ages 12+)
8:00 AM Runners Check-in at NewGiza Sports Club
8:30 AM 5K & 10K Race Start
10:00 AM Closing Ceremony
The EGP 500 registration fee covers the full race experience including the Race Number, special Finisher's Medal, and nutrition on the course and at the Finish Line. All proceeds from tickets go to the Ahmed Bahaa El-Din Association.
To book your race ticket, select your race and complete your purchase through one of the three following methods:
1. Online Payment (Highly Recommended):
Create an account at www.thetrifactory.com. Use your Credit Card to pay online (this option is highly recommended and you will receive an instant confirmation of your registration).
2. Bank Deposit/Transfer to The TriFactory
1. Make a bank deposit/transfer to The TriFactory bank account at CIB (Account Number: 100029925709
Account Name: TriFactory)
2. Send the bank slip to email@example.com
3. The credit deposited in the bank account will be made available on your online account within 48 hours of sending the email confirmation to us.
4. Register for your chosen race using the credit in your account.
*Registration is not confirmed unless all four steps of the cash payment option are completed successfully.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Payment of tickets can be made online (highly recommended for instant confirmations) or through cash deposits at CIB Bank.
2. Tickets are non-refundable.
3. Participants who have registered online can cancel their tickets before the General Registration Deadline on November 20th and have the amount paid reimbursed directly into their electronic wallet to be used for future bookings.
4. Tickets cannot be transferred/resold to other participants under any circumstances.
5. Participants must present a valid photo ID on the day of the event that matches their ticket booking, in order to successfully check-in and receive their Race Number.
6. Following the general registration deadline November 20th, no changes or cancellations will be possible.
7. DISCLAIMER: In the event that the race is cancelled or postponed due to any pandemic-related concerns, The TriFactory commits to a full refund to all registered athletes.