Click below to check the Final Start List and make sure to know your number for the sign-in at the race.
We hope you're as excited for El Alsson R.A C.E. this Friday as we are! Please go over the important instructions below in order to have a smooth and fun race experience.
El Alsson R.A C.E. starts and ends at El Alsson School Campus, NewGiza, Gate #4. Click here for exact location.
The race schedule is as follows:
9:00 am - 5K Race begins
10:00 am - 1K Race begins
10:30 am - Awards Ceremony
Runners should arrive to the event venue one hour before their race begins.
- Parking is available onsite at El Alsson Gate #3. Parents will also be able to park in front of the school next door, Lycee Albert Camus. Once you arrive to El Alsson, security personnel and staff will direct you to the parking spots. Once they're at the event venue, all registered participants will collect their Race Numbers and Caps.
- Residents of NewGiza please note that traffic inside NewGiza will be restricted, including the direct road to the school's campus, so please make sure to take a different route to reach the event. Thank you for understanding.
- Water stations and directional signs will be distributed throughout the race course, which is staffed by The TriFactory managers, organisers, & staff. Medical personnel will be present and an ambulance will be stationed at the school in case any runner requires support.
- At the event venue, runners and spectators will find Nestle water, Lamar juice, Gracias Latin Kitchen, coffee and more! The toilets inside the school will be available for everyone to use.
- All runners will receive their special Race Medals right after they cross the Finish Line!
If you have any questions, make sure to reply to this email and a member of our team will be in touch.
See you soon!