SUPERSPRINT + RELAY
SPRINT + RELAY
OLYMPIC + RELAY
YOUTH RACE + RELAY
ABOUT THE ENDURANCE FESTIVAL
The Endurance Festival is The TriFactory's signature multi-sport event, and since its introduction in 2014 has welcomed thousands of athletes to its different races. The event is organised twice annually at Somabay on the Red Sea coast, and has previously been organised at Sahl Hasheesh, Azha Ain Sokhna, & Montazah Palace in Alexandria.
The Marassi Endurance Festival is inspired by The Aquathlon, a swim-run event organised by The TriFactory on the North Coast in 2015 (Hacienda Bay), 2017 (Hacienda), and 2018 (Marassi). The event will feature various distances, all of which can be completed either individually or as part of a relay team.
Organised to the highest of international endurance sports standards, with features such MyLaps automatic timing, and benefiting from an amazing race course, you don't want to miss the MARASSI ENDURANCE FESTIVAL, taking place on Friday, June 24th at Safi Beach in Marassi!
Marassi is the unrivaled coastal destination of Egypt’s North Coast; extending over 6.5 million sqm of impeccably-planned seaside indulgence. Featuring 5 beaches, 23 residential villages, 3300 hotel keys, an 18-hole golf course and one of the largest international marinas in the Middle East; making it the North Coast’s place-to-be.
Supersprint Distance - (ages 12+) - Individual + Relay
350m open-water swim + 2.5 kilometre run
Sprint Distance - (ages 14+) - Individual + Relay
750m open-water swim + 5 kilometre run
Olympic Distance - (ages 16+) - Individual + Relay
1.5 kilometre open-water swim + 10 kilometre run
Youth Race - (ages 8-12) - Individual + Relay
100m open-water swim + 1 kilometre run
7:30 am Arrival and Check-In at Safi Beach
8:30 am Supersprint, Sprint, & Olympic
10:00 am Youth Race
11:00 am Awards Ceremony at Safi Beach
The registration fee covers the full race experience including the race bag, swim cap, automatic timing service, event t-shirt, and finisher medal (only awarded in the event of successful completion of the race distance), and digital race certificate. Kindly note that all ticket prices are exclusive of VAT.
Until May 31st
Olympic------------- EGP 700
Youth Relay----------EGP 700
Supersprint Relay--- EGP 800
Sprint Relay----------EGP 800
Olympic Relay-------EGP 900
June 1st - June 14th
Olympic------------- EGP 800
Youth Relay----------EGP 800
Supersprint Relay--- EGP 900
Sprint Relay----------EGP 900
Olympic Relay-------EGP 1000
Subject to Availability
Olympic------------- EGP 900
Youth Relay----------EGP 900
Supersprint Relay--- EGP 1000
Sprint Relay----------EGP 1000
Olympic Relay-------EGP 1100
Open water course. Course is monitored by lifeguards in kayaks and zodiacs.
Scenic run on interlock brick and asphalt surfaces.
All athletes will be timed using the MyLaps Timing System for accurate results through the electronic timing chip. Final results will be posted online and organised via overall ranking and age groups and gender with the top finishers in every 5-year age group earning gold, silver, and bronze medals, while the top overall winners are honoured on the podium, receiving their champions' medals and prizes.
Click here to see the past Endurance Festival results.
To book your race ticket, you will first create a new account and then select your race and complete your purchase through one of two ways:
- Online Payment:
Use your Credit Card to pay online (this option is highly recommended and you will receive an instant confirmation of your registration).
- Cash Payment:
1. Make a cash deposit/transfer to The TriFactory bank account at CIB (Account Number: 100029925709
Account Name: TriFactory)
2. Send the bank slip to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The credit deposited in the bank account will be made available on your online account within 48 hours of sending the email confirmation to us.
4. Register for your chosen race using the credit in your account.
*Registration is not confirmed unless all four steps of the cash payment option are completed successfully.
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Payment of tickets can be made online (highly recommended for instant confirmations) or through cash deposits at CIB Bank.
2. Ticket Changes: Ticket holders may change their race choice before the General Registration Deadline by canceling the ticket and purchasing a new one. In this case, the new ticket will be purchased at the price point valid at the new date of purchase. If the new date of purchase falls under a new ticketing phase, then ticket buyers will not benefit from the lower price they had paid during an earlier ticket phase.
3. Ticket Cancellation: Ticket holders can cancel their tickets before the General Registration Deadline and receive the full amount paid as credit in their electronic wallet, to be used for future purchases. For a step-by-step guide on how to cancel your ticket, please visit our FAQs here.
4. Following the General Registration Deadline, no changes or cancellations will be possible, regardless of personal or medical circumstances, including COVID-19 or otherwise. A full refund will only be allowed in the event that a government-declared lockdown is enforced and the race is cancelled or postponed.
5. Tickets cannot be transferred/resold to other participants under any circumstances. At the Expo/Race Pack Pick-Up, participants must present a valid photo ID that matches their ticket, in order to receive their Race Pack Pick-Up.
6. Running on behalf of someone else or sneaking into the race without a ticket will result in a permanent ban from The TriFactory events.
7. Ticket fees do not include Value Added Tax (14% VAT).
8. Ticket fees do not include accommodation or transportation.