STAY SAFE MARATHON - Ramadan Edition
The Stay Safe Marathon is a virtual challenge in which participants take part by running or walking, trying to finish a certain distance before the end of the challenge. For the Ramadan Edition of the Stay Safe Marathon, participants can sign up as either individuals or teams. The distances for individual participants are 50K or 100K. Teams, consisting of 2-4 members, can choose to complete either 200K or 400K. As with individuals, team members are also advised to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Finishers will receive FINISHER MEDALS delivered directly to them and will also collect Endurance League Points!
The Stay Safe Marathon - Ramadan Edition officially takes place from 1-15 May
Individual distances: 50KM & 100KM
Team distances: 200KM & 400KM
1. Click on REGISTER NOW below and complete registration
2. Download MY VIRTUAL MISSION APP and wait for the invitation to enter the challenge
(Click to download it on the App Store or on Google Play)
3. Nominate 3 friends to join the challenge using our exciting Nomination Post!
4. Connect My Virtual Mission App to your preferred fitness app – such as Strava, Apple Health, Google Fit. It's very easy, click here to see the steps.
5. Get your bib number and complete the challenge to earn your medal!