ABOUT TOUGH MUDDER EGYPT
Tough Mudder is the world's leading obstacle course challenge and has been organised by The TriFactory in Egypt since 2019. Tough Mudder is designed to drag you out of your comfort zone by testing your physical strength and mental grit, and also emphasises teamwork, camaraderie, and accomplishment. Tough Mudder has been organised in more than 25 countries around the world, and has been organised in Egypt since 2019 by The TriFactory.
Tough Mudder Kids will take place at Life Sports Club in New Cairo on Friday, October 14th!
DESTINATION: EL GOUNA
Conveniently located 25 kilometers north of Hurghada, El Gouna is only a four hour flight from Europe’s major capitals.
The town is easily accessed from Europe via the nearby Hurghada International Airport and boasts a superb infrastructure and excellent services as well as natural beaches and year-round sunshine.The town’s location offers good access to many of Egypt’s natural wonders, historical sites, and archaeological treasures. The ancient temples of Luxor and Aswan are only a ride away. Day and overnight trips to Luxor, Aswan, Cairo, and Sinai are also easily arranged from El Gouna.
CLICK HERE for the exact location of Tough Mudder El Gouna!
Mini Mudder - 1 mile run with 8 obstacles, (ages 5-13)
Tough Mudder 5K - 5km, 13+ obstacles, (ages 14+)
We've got more than 13 world-class obstacles, tried and tested at Tough Mudder events across the world and guaranteed to get the best out of you and your fellow Mudders. The full list of obstacles will be published here and on social media in the days to come. In the meantime, you can rest assured that you'll get to experience all the classics, like Berlin Walls, Skidmarked, Dead Ringer, and much more!
Friday, May 6th, 2022
Tough Mudder 5K: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (Start Times every 20 minutes)
Mini Mudder: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (Start Times every 20 minutes)
Participants taking on Tough Mudder Egypt together should select the same time slot and same team when registering. The Start List with final timeslots for all participants and teams will be announced following the General Registration Deadline.
Tough Mudder is not a race, nor is it about getting a better time than other competitors, so it’s fine by us if you want to skip an obstacle. The way we see it, you are there to have fun and challenge yourself. If you think a particular obstacle really isn’t going to do this for you, just go around it – without a penalty or shame.
You can take part in Tough Mudder Egypt either as an individual participant or as part of a team, no matter how small or large.
Are you signing up as part of a team or training group? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, become an official Tough Mudder Egypt Team Partner, and benefit from exclusive discounts and benefits.
Tough Mudder 5K
EGP 500 – Early-Bird Registration until March 30th, 2022
EGP 600 – General Registration - SIGN UP TODAY!
EGP 300 – All Registration Phases
Kindly note that all ticket prices are exclusive of VAT.
To book your race ticket, you will first create a new account and then select your race and complete your purchase through one of two ways:
- Online Payment:
Use your Credit Card to pay online (this option is highly recommended and you will receive an instant confirmation of your registration).
- Cash Payment:
1. Make a cash deposit/transfer to The TriFactory bank account at CIB (Account Number: 100029925709
Account Name: TriFactory)
2. Send the bank slip to our email email@example.com
3. The credit deposited in the bank account will be made available on your online account within 48 hours of sending the email confirmation to us
4. Register for your chosen race using the credit in your account
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Payment of tickets can be made online (highly recommended for instant confirmations) or through cash deposits at CIB Bank.
2. Ticket Changes: Ticket holders may change their race choice before the General Registration Deadline by canceling the ticket and purchasing a new one. In this case, the new ticket will be purchased at the price point valid at the new date of purchase. If the new date of purchase falls under a new ticketing phase, then ticket buyers will not benefit from the lower price they had paid during an earlier ticket phase.
3. Ticket Cancellation: Ticket holders can cancel their tickets before the General Registration Deadline and receive the full amount paid as credit in their electronic wallet, to be used for future purchases. For a step-by-step guide on how to cancel your ticket, please visit our FAQs here.
4. Following the General Registration Deadline, no changes or cancellations will be possible, regardless of personal or medical circumstances, including COVID-19 or otherwise. A full refund will only be allowed in the event that a government-declared lockdown is enforced and the race is cancelled or postponed.
5. Tickets cannot be transferred/resold to other participants under any circumstances. At the Expo/Race Pack Pick-Up, participants must present a valid photo ID that matches their ticket, in order to receive their Race Pack Pick-Up.
6. Running on behalf of someone else or sneaking into the race without a ticket will result in a permanent ban from The TriFactory events.
7. Ticket fees do not include Value Added Tax (14% VAT).
8. Ticket fees do not include accommodation or transportation.