Tough Mudder 5K is chock-full of 13 best-in-the-industry obstacles and challenges. But it’s not a race – it’s a collaborative teamwork challenge that makes running a team sport. It’s a unique experience that’ll test your toughness, put a smile on your face, and leave you feeling like a badass. If you’re thinking about running a 5K this season, why not pick one that’s part of a brand-new breed of fun run?
Zed is the brand new luxurious project by Ora Developers, making it the first residential compound in Egypt by Naguib Sawiris. The compound is located in the tranquil Sheikh Zayed where it overlooks Sheikh Zayed's alluring main park
Tough Mudder 5k - 5km, 13 obstacles, 14+ years
Mini Mudder - 1.6km, 10 obstacles, 8-13 years
Friday 13 December 2019
13:00 – 18:00 Tough Mudder 5K
13:00 – 18:00 Mini Mudder
Saturday 14 December 2019
10:00 – 18:00 Tough Mudder 5K
10:00 – 18:00 Mini Mudder
Participants taking on Tough Mudder Egypt together should select the same date and same team when registering. Final timeslots for all participants and teams will be determined following the General Registration Deadline on 30 November 2019.
Tough Mudder is not a race, nor is it about getting a better time than other competitors, so it’s fine by us if you want to skip an obstacle. The way we see it, you are there to have fun and challenge yourself. If you think a particular obstacle really isn’t going to do this for you, just go around it – without a penalty or shame.
You can take part in Tough Mudder Egypt either as an individual participant or as part of a team, no matter how small or large.
Whether you’re getting ready to take on your first Tough Mudder 5K or step it up to take on the Toughest Mudder, training is a key step in the journey to the finish line. Each course has its challenges and you need to be ready to take on every mile and every obstacle.
Make sure you check back here throughout the year for all the tips, tricks and training info you need. Grab your teammates and finish 2019 off right by training towards that next headband and becoming Tougher Together. Visit http://toughmudder.com.eg/discover/training/
Tough Mudder Egypt – 5K Urban – December 13 & 14, 2019
EGP 500 – Lowest Price Guarantee on 1st 500 tickets only, starting on September 1st, 2019
EGP 700 – Early-Bird Registration, until October 31st, 2019
EGP 900 – General Registration, until November 30th, 2019
Mini Mudder – 1K Urban – December 13 & 14, 2019
EGP 300 – General Registration, until November 30th, 2019.
To book your race ticket, you will first create a new account and then select your race and complete your purchase through one of two ways:
- Online Payment:
Use your Credit Card to pay online (this option is highly recommended and you will receive an instant confirmation of your registration).
- Cash Payment:
1. Make a cash deposit/transfer to The TriFactory bank account at CIB (Account Number: 100029925709
Account Name: TriFactory)
2. Send the bank slip to our email
3. The credit deposited in the bank account will be made available on your online account within 48 hours of sending the email confirmation to us
4. Register for your chosen race using the credit in your account
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Payment of tickets can be made online (highly recommended for instant confirmations) or through cash deposits at CIB Bank.
2. Tickets are non-refundable.
3. Members can cancel their tickets before the general registration deadline 7 September and receive a refund of the amount paid in the electronic wallet to be only used for future bookings.
4. Tickets cannot be transferred/resold to other participants under any circumstances.
5. Participants need to present a photo ID at the event that matches the ticket to receive the race pack.
6. Ticket holders may change their race choice before the final deadline 20 October by canceling the ticket and purchasing a new one.
7. Following the general registration deadline 7 September, no changes or cancellations will be possible.
8. Ticket fees do not include accommodation or transportation.