El Gouna Cycling Challenge
El Gouna Cycling Challenge is a virtual cycling challenge in which participants must complete their chosen distance within a ten day period, earning a medal once they finish. The challenge is suitable for all ages and abilities, and only requires that participants have a bicycle and a smartphone. The available distances for participants are 50K, 100K, & 200K, and they will have from May 17th to May 27th to complete the challenge. All El Gouna Cycing Challenge finishers will receive FINISHER MEDALS delivered directly to their front door!
All participants are advised to adhere to social distancing guidelines when taking part in the El Gouna Cycling Challenge, avoiding close contact and staying safe.
El Gouna Cycling Challenge officially takes place from May 17-27
50KM - suitable for beginners, children, or the elderly
100KM - suitable for intermediate athletes and regular cyclists
200KM - suitable for more advanced athletes who are able to ride an average of 20K per day
1. Take a picture with your bike next to any of the Cycling Challenge that will be displayed in El Gouna starting on Sunday 17 May. You'll find them at Abu Tig Marina, New Marina, Steigen Golf Club, GCCC, & Gspace.
2. Click on REGISTER NOW below to upload your picture and complete registration
3. Download MY VIRTUAL MISSION APP and wait for the email invitation to enter the challenge
(Click to download it on the App Store or on Google Play)
4. Connect My Virtual Mission App to your preferred fitness app – such as Strava, Apple Health, Google Fit. It's very easy, click here to see the steps.
5. Start cycling, complete the challenge, and earn your medal!